Updated on 25 May 2018
We appreciate your trust in providing us with your personal information and we are committed to guaranteeing its security and privacy. In light of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we would like to be transparent with you in how we process your data.
The data controller in charge of your personal data and the owner of the website //inmonatur.com is Clara Ardavin Merino, registered address at Calle Maestro Sorozabal, 7, 3ª C, at 28850 Torrejón de Ardoz (Madrid) - Spain, telephone number +34622897660 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of processing your data is the provision of the services that you have requested. Your data is used and processed to inform you about our services, answer your enquiries and attend to the contractual relationship when you request a service, even if it is free.
Your data shall only be transferred to fulfil the contractual relationship and may be disclosed to subsidiaries or outsourced companies in the context of the provision of our services.
Service providers who are appointed data processors may have access to your data, including those who provide us with services related to technology, handovers, reception of documents, sales management and support tools to measure website operations. Data shall never be transferred to third parties, unless legally required to do so.
Your data shall be retained until our contractual relationship or our legitimate interest ends, until you withdraw your consent or until you request its erasure. Your data shall be encrypted during the restriction period of obligations for each purpose of the processing.
The confidentiality and security of your data is important and we use all reasonable efforts to ensure this, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature and the risks to which it is exposed.
These are your Rights concerning your personal data:
- Right of access to know which data we are processing and what we use it for.
- Right of rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right of erase your data when this is possible and when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right of request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, in which case we shall only retain it for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right of object to the processing of your data, whereby we shall no longer process it except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.
- Right of withdraw the consent given for the use of your data.
You may exercise these rights freely and at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.